The Swiss Chalet in Spruce Grove held a fund raiser for the Foundation in conjuction with thier grand opening. They presented $1800.00 to the Foundation. Thanks to Phil & Joe and the staff for your generous gift.
TLC for Everyone
The Tri-Community Health & Wellness Foundation and the TransAlta TriLeisure Centre in conjucntion with various agencies and organizations in the tri-community region are pleased to provide an opportunity for more ecoomically disadvantaged tri-community residents to access recreational facilities at a subsidized rate.
Through various community service organizations applications for the subsidized rate may be granted by the Tri-Community Health & Wellness Foundation.
WE are greatful to the Stony Plain Rotary Club, Community Initiatives Program and our MLA Doug Horner for the direct support of this project.
1. TLC for Everyone is a program that will be managed and administered by the Tri-Community Health and Wellness Foundation, a not-for-profit charitable organization..
2. Regional agancies will act as referring organizations for the program, recieving and vetting program applications prior to submission to the Foundation for final approval.
3. Subsidization will be provided for qualifying low income adults, seniors, youth, children and families(maximum 5 people) residing in Parkland County, City of Spruce Grove or Town of Stony Plain.
4. Funds will not be allocated to subsidized or sponsor team or individual sport initiatives.
5. Subsidized facililty access is based on income verification, need and the availability of funds: there is no guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
6. Those approved for subsidized access will be required to pay a portion of the facility access fee. Facility access is not 100% subsidized.
7. The 10 visit pass in non-transferrable. It must by used by the person(s) who has been approved for subsidization.
8. For more information please call our office at 780-342-1339